Themes to Consider
Remember, for this Challenge, SRL is interested in your social life at school, not classwork and academics. So focus on things like lunchtime, moving through hallways between bells, sports/extracurriculars, after school activities, and your interactions with friends. PICK ONE OR TWO OF THESE QUESTIONS TO EXPLORE, OR CREATE YOUR OWN FOR YOUR 2 MINUTE VIDEO.
- How do new COVID rules affect your relationships with your friends and other students?
- Are you as free to move around the school building as you were before the pandemic? If not, how does that affect you?
- Paint us a picture of the social life in school. How has it been changed by the pandemic?
- Finish this sentence: My new normal is...
- Has anything really upset you at school, as a result of all the pandemic changes? How are people different?
- Do you still have the same kinds of interests in sports/extracurricular activities that you had before the pandemic started? If not, describe how things are different now.
- How have your relationships with friends changed, if at all?
- Describe any positive changes that you hope will outlast the pandemic.