- INTERVIEW ANOTHER STUDENT
- SHARE YOUR OWN PERSPECTIVE
No editing required. (If you can, please cut the interview into the best sound bites and submit separately)
SAMPLE QUESTIONS: Please use these questions as a guide, not a script. Pick the ones that speak to you and help you tell a story about you or your subject’s experience. Add your own questions and ask good follow up questions. Make sure answers are full sentences. For example: “Adults should know that ….” or “I want to see elected officials …”
- What should adults know about what it is like growing up in an era of school shootings?
- Why do mass shootings keep happening in America?
- How do mass shootings like Uvalde, Texas and Buffalo, New York affect teen mental health?
- When mass shootings happen, how do your emotions affect your focus in school?
- What would you like to see done to manage gun ownership?
- What can be done about the impact of social media on gun violence in America?
- What are the barriers to making changes to decrease gun violence?
- What would you like to see elected officials do to decrease gun violence?